Monday, December 02, 2013

e.l.f. 50% off Cyber Monday Sale! - ENDS MIDNIGHT (US TIME)!!!

Hey guys! Just letting you know of a great deal on for e.l.f. right now! You get 50% off with purchases up to $30. Shipping is still charged unless you meet their $35+ (after discount) qualifier for free shipping. Even if you just get up to $30, bringing the total down to around $15 with $6.50 shipping, you're still saving 30% (my proficiency in math is only good for sales these days...tsk tsk)! Regardless, e.l.f. have some great products. That I'd love to try, here are some that I love and some on my wishlist...


1. WANT: e.l.f. Studio Baked Eyeshadow Palette in California - $10.00 - these colors look so much like ones in the Naked 1 and Naked 3 palettes. I tend to veer towards golds, browns, pinks, purples and warm tones. They're all shimmery, and all gorgeous. I wonder what they wear like! 

2. LOVE: e.l.f. Studio Small Angled Brush - $3.00 - I love this little guy. It is absolutely perfect for applying shadow to the brows. I don't own any gel eyeliners, so I can't say how well it works for that, but again, it's great for brows! And so cheap! 

3. WANT: e.l.f. Studio Tone Correcting Powder - $3.00 - I've always wanted to try one of these correcting palettes, but I'm a novice at this kind of thing so I don't want to spend a fortune. This seems like a great introductory product to get into the tone correcting world! 

4. WANT: e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder - $6.00 - My roommate in college RAVED about this stuff, but when I went on a little e.l.f. testing spree at target $6.00 seemed too much for a translucent powder when I already had a pan of Rimmel's for $4 from Walmart. Still, I'm not too fussed with the Rimmel one and would love to try something new like this one, it really did make my bff's face look amazing! 

5. WANT: e.l.f. Studio Mascara Wands (pack of 12) - $3.00 - Who doesn't need more of these guys? They're great for cheapo eyebrow spoolies, awesome for getting that last bit of mascara from a bottle, and useful for applying castor oil to your eyebrows and eyelashes (a tip to make them longer, fuller and more nourished!). 

6. WANT: e.l.f. Studio Mascara & Shadow Shield - $3.00 - Okay, so I've been watching beauty videos and reading blogs for a while now, and I've never understood the mysterious "fallout" term. Until now. I was on a pub crawl with friends out on the town, and one remarked, "Oh, you've got a bunch of glitter under your eye." I went out for Thanksgiving in London and after coming back noticed that the skin under my eyes were again as sparkly as Edward Cullen skin. Now, both these occasions I wore cheap shadow with no primer (rookie and time-crunch mistake), but I feel like this could also be combated with a contraption such as this one. Plus look at it's little easy winged liner bit! Cute! I'm sure it's good for the newbies like me who have just discovered the mysterious "fallout" but don't want to drop a chunk of change on a funky looking tool.

7. WANT: e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color - $3.00 - I've heard this stuff is a good dupe-ish-type-thing for NARS matte lip crayons. I don't have the kind of budget for NARS, but I sure do have a spare $3 laying around. Again, this was a product I nearly bought at my e.l.f.-sploration (haha, get it! e.l.f. + exploration = e.l.f.-sploration! oy vey...) but decided against because of my one-in-one-out policy on lip products of the same color range. Once I blow through my nude-y pink Forever Frappe (L'Oreal) I'm going to get my paws on Praline or Coral. 

Let me know in the comments what your favorite e.l.f. product(s) is! Are you going to partake in the Cyber Monday madness? 


No comments:

Post a Comment