Friday, March 14, 2014

OOTD: Pirate Chic

Hello loves! Thought I would share an outfit of the day. I don't have the space to photograph head-to-toe properly, but I do have the ability to make a collage! I thought I would share what I was wearing with you all since one of my classmates exclaimed today, "I like the color of your trousers!" Without further ado, here's my style today, which I'm calling "Pirate Chic" (since the scarf I wore has little white sailboats on it, not giraffes):
These aren't the actual pieces I was wearing, but very similar. I really like it because wearing colored jeans can be hard, but monochrome accents can make it boring. The patterned scarf adds a little something to even out the fun color of the pants, in my opinion. So, what I was actually wearing was...

Boots: Carlos by Carlos Santana Hanna (Wide Calf) Tall Shaft Boots | Macy's $99.99
Trousers: Express Stella Jean Legging (no longer available) 
(Similar: Old Navy The Rockstar Zip Pocket Pants in Wine Country | Old Navy Online Only $25.00)
Shirt: Mossimo Supply Co. Junior's Boyfriend Scoop Tee (no longer sold in stores?) | Target $9.00
(Similar: Merona Women's Ultimate Scoop Tee | Target $9.00)
Scarf: Black Scarf with White Sailboats (no longer available) | Old Navy 
(Similar: here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. Sorry guys. Went a little overboard on the black and white scarf hunt.)

Do you sometimes dress as a pirate? Did you have a good style day? Let me know in the comments! 

(unaffiliated links, all clothes purchased by me)


No comments:

Post a Comment