Thursday, May 15, 2014

Swoonful Nails: Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Blueberry

Ahh, I do love a good pastel. As soon as March comes around I bust out the light pinks and blues, baby yellows and greens and relish in the sunshine. Or at least I usually do. It's been a stormy spring over here in East Anglia and I haven't really been able to enjoy the spring and sunshine until recently! While I'm finally celebrating the season of open-toed shoes, I didn't have any nail polish to match my pastel addiction. I have plenty of jewel-toned shades perfectly suited for winter, but nothing to suit my mood for spring. Enter the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Blueberry:


This picture doesn't do it justice. While it looks like a bright light blue, it's actually an absolutely gorgeous true periwinkle with the sort of "bleached neon" bright that is so in this season. There's a perfect mix of that hint of purple and absolute bright blue. I feel so cheerful whenever I paint my nails with this color. As with most Barry M polishes, it goes on quite opaque in one coat, very even, and is gorgeous even without a topcoat. I found that it lasted around three days without chipping, which is pretty good for a high street polish! I love pairing this with a simple neutral outfit or even with a floral shirt. I just can't get enough!

You can find the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Blueberry at ASOS on offer for £2!

What's your favorite spring polish? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo,
Kels

~ no affiliated links ~

No comments:

Post a Comment